…those 3 easy to remember, user friendly bright spots in the complexity of constant change:
1) Find out what works and do more of that
2) Stop doing what does not work ànd do something instead
3) Don’t fix what is not broken
A concrete application of the above is when you are open to ask for feedback or when you wish to coach yourself:
1) What can I do more of? What else could I do more often?
2) What should I stop doing and do instead?
3) What does not need to be changed? What else?
Inspired by a very fruitful day with international postdocs.