‘If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to get far, go together.’ – African proverb
Clients call upon Mind The Solution for coaching one or multiple teams in different contexts.
To name a few scenarios that will improve team results:
- a team or multi-team program to reinforce the cooperation
- a business unit’s mission and goals, roles, processes and procedures need to be refreshed or clarified
- a division is faced with conflict or a lack of trust and wants external mediation
- a strategy needs to be translated into a concrete action plan
- a facilitator is wanted to improve the interaction and efficiency during team meetings
- the team wants to create a practical set of values and work on a code of conduct
- a leader wants to reward his team with interactive learning
- intervision sessions to get solutions for concrete cases
- a brainstorm to reach a desired or new outcome
- celebrating successes with the whole team as an inspiration for growth
… or another change scenario your team could use a team coach for.
Get In Touch
SITTING AROUND THE TABLE WITH YOU IS USEFUL TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN MUTUALLY BENEFIT FROM WORKING TOGETHER.
I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE:
- WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO KNOW BEFORE WE TALK FACE-TO-FACE?
- WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR YOU IN THE COOPERATION WITH A PARTNER?
- WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISCUSS DURING OUR MEETING?
- WHO ARE THE PERSONS THAT NEED TO BE PRESENT IN OUR MEETING?
I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU.