‘You seldom talk anybody out of his position by arguing directly with their premises and inferences’ – Daniel Dennet
Clients call upon Mind The Solution for consultancy and process facilitation with regard to all types of interaction and leadership.
Follows a sample of projects and programs that have proven to be very successful:
- training program ‘Cooperation’ for teams and leaders: analysing success – solution focused coaching – turning problems and complains into goals – giving constructive feedback – resolving conflicts
- 7 days leadership development program for senior, middle and operational managers
- conflict transformation program
- consultancy on vision, mission, strategy and personal, team and organisational values
- training on solution focused coaching
- customised individual training for experts, leaders and leaders of leaders and executives
- training on interaction styles
- training on growth and fixed mindset
What clients say
Mind The Solution participants like the training and process facilitation because of a number of reasons:
- they love the type of interaction that is created
- they experience how new and proven models, theory and concepts are made applicable
- they learn through doing and sharing
- they are happy with the follow-up I offer
- they are enriched by the fact that insights are built from a systemic perspective
- they support the rhythm and variety of working formats instead of a facilitator Powerpointing slides
- they value my keen personal interest in their specific organisation
and they feel the passion for what we co-create together ever since the first meeting.
Get In Touch
SITTING AROUND THE TABLE WITH YOU IS USEFUL TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN MUTUALLY BENEFIT FROM WORKING TOGETHER.
I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE:
- WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO KNOW BEFORE WE TALK FACE-TO-FACE?
- WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR YOU IN THE COOPERATION WITH A PARTNER?
- WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISCUSS DURING OUR MEETING?
- WHO ARE THE PERSONS THAT NEED TO BE PRESENT IN OUR MEETING?
I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU.