Everyone with his strengths and pace: ‘not judging a fish by its ability to climb a tree‘ (Einstein).
- How sustainable will our solidarity prove to be when we meet again face-to-face? Our appreciation for health care professionals, cleaning experts or others currently in the frontline?
- Will we look through the lenses of others more often in meetings?
- More than ever: the ‘soft skills’ are the hard skills.
- (Clear communication is not the same as meaningful communication.)
- I strongly cherish what Barbara Fredrickson calls ‘micro-moments’: moments of valuable connection with potentially anyone.
Stay safe, stay micro-connected,